Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sophie is Six Months Old



I know, I know.  Hard to believe.  Her little life has just flown by for me.  Here are a few things about Sophie right now.  She is 26.5 inches (90th percentile) and 16 lbs. (50th percentile).  She sleeps from 7pm to 7am with three naps sprinkled through out the day.  She loves to chew on her toes and grab at Eva's hair.  She is learning how to tease her older sister.  She'll lay on her little bath chair and take karate kicks at Eva with this little smirk in her face.  She's crazy about solids.  She eats whatever I give her and screams for more.  She loves it when I kiss her cheeks.  She is very cooperative and nice.  Never grouchy, falls asleep whenever and wherever I tell her to (just swaddle, binky, shut the door or cover her car seat.)  She always has a smile on her face.  And Eva thinks she is the most hilarious person in the world.  I just can't get enough of this little chubbaroo!

10 comments:

Shannon said...

CUUUUUUTE pictures! She's a doll!

eric + ashlee said...

She looks so pretty in those pictures. They turned out really cute!

The Meyers said...

She is sooooo cute! Wow so nice that she will sleep anywhere. Cant wait to see how crazy its going to be with 2!

Amelia Hohl said...

Wow, does she look exactly like you or what? Bea was just like that, sleeping anywhere so easily. There is just something wonderful about second children. She is a perfect little doll though. I hope we can meet up soon!

Joan Morris said...

What great pictures! I can't believe she's 6 months old!

Jessica said...

Great pics! She is so beautiful and she sounds like the perfect baby!

Pal & Hatty said...

She is such a beautiful baby - she has your sweet face!

sara cardon said...

I love her! She looks like a little Devin-baby to me. A lot of you though, too. Zachy was the nicest baby there ever was, so watch out.:)

Alisha said...

So one of our doctor's must be off in their percentiles---Emelia was also 26.5 inches at her 6-month this week but they told me it was only the 75 percentile. In any case, Sophie is adorable and I'm a bit jealous of how easy going she is. Emelia's had a rough couple weeks :(

Dallings said...

That was such a cute description of her. I love her eyes.