Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Playing with Actions

Here are a few of the pics we took with my sister's camera two weeks ago. This is a fun thing to do with pictures if you have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements (this is what I have). Go to The Pioneer Woman website and download the actions. Once they are installed on your computer (it took me a good 30 min to figure it all out) then you can just play around. Pull up a photo, press a button and you have all sorts of fun looks for you pictures.

Here's an image straight out of the camera...



Seventies...


Pioneer Woman's B&W


Fresh Color...


Vintage... I love this picture.


Soft and Lovely...


So there you have it. Literally everything I know about photography!

4 comments:

Dalton Family said...

Good job! I love PW actions! cute pictures!

Joan Morris said...

Cool! I need you to teach me. I love the Sophie pics.

Jessica said...

LOL! Cute pics of a cute little girl!

Alisha said...

So perfect timing, I just bought photoshop and had begun playing around with it. Actions sure do make it easier!