![]() |
| My cute missionary man in Caen, France with his mom. |
![]() |
| Me with ultra-blonde hair and my craziest cousin, Angie. She rode around Provo on the back of my scooter all night yelling "I'm Mr. Pumpkin Head!" |
| Trip to NYC in 2004. I love that place. |
| Two things I love in this pic, my old job at XanGo and Lindy, my Best Bud mission companion. Such a shame that these two things were pre-blog days. |


6 comments:
I never knew you had bleached blonde hair. Looks like some crazy times ;)
Oh how I miss those portable baby days when we could stay out all night and drive waiters at Chili's crazy :).
These are halarious. Thanks for sharing. Now your in-laws are on to your wild days! Forgot to mention your leather jacket that you had hand tailored while touring Bogota Colombia, and the 2 Liter Vanilla Coke that I somehow surprised you with while in the MTC.
Looking good in that last pic. Sarah! :) And, I'm going to have to steal the pic. of the fab. 5. Oh how I miss the fab. 5! We were at Chili's with the Malcarne's a little while ago and were laughing about how we thought we had so many babies when the fab. 5 were all there together and now, with just the Malcarne's and us we have 4. Imagine if the fab 5 went to Chili's now? Lots of kiddos!
I love your hair! I forgot how blonde it was. I miss the glory days of XanGo. I was browsing through pics from my first convention the other day. I only wish we had some pictures from PMI. I think I have one of me and Laura in a Charlie's Angels pose...
Oh my gosh. I feel like I need to make a speech or something. I have to catch my breath I'm so excited to 1) Have been included in this illustrious mix of memories and 2) to behold again the most hilarious Halloween costume ever. I was telling someone the other day about you dressing up as twelve. Classic. And, yes, it is too bad Xango and the mission were pre-blog...or is it safer that way?? Stop living across the country already. Do you know how much more fun we could have if we were neighbors again?
Post a Comment