She is so beautiful. I love the picture of Eva holding her. Eva looks thrilled. We are so happy that you are all healthy and well! Congratulations!!!!!
Yea--pictures! I've been checking your blog all week hoping to see some. She does look just like Eva! Congrats again. Can't wait to hear the full story!
SO sweet! Congrats!!! I love the pic of Eva holding her. She looks so beautiful. I look forward to hearing the full story! I love that her middle name is Joan - there couldn't be a better person to name her after!
I love that picture of Eva holding her...your ticker says you still have 4 days to go and you are done with labor, have a sweet baby girl and are at home resting. Mine says I have 5 days to go and I am still wishing I already had a sweet baby in my arms. I'm a bit jealous. :) Congratulations!
Love the pictures! What a cute little baby! Love the name too :) Hope you guys are doing great! Let me know if you need anything, watching Eva, dinner, whatever. Enjoy that little one :)
21 comments:
She is so beautiful. I love the picture of Eva holding her. Eva looks thrilled. We are so happy that you are all healthy and well! Congratulations!!!!!
Congratulations! She is gorgeous! Thank you SO much for the pictures!
Oh my! She is so precious! I just love her.... I can't wait for more pics.
So beautiful! Hope you're all settling well!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
So happy for you! Congratulations! She's beautiful. I love her name. She's named after one great lady- and my bestest friend.
Congratulations from me and Ryan! What two beautiful girls you have.
WOOOHOOOO!!!! Congrats!!!!
Congrats! She's precious.
Congratulations!! Eva is so cute with the new baby. We're so happy for your family!!
Yea--pictures! I've been checking your blog all week hoping to see some. She does look just like Eva! Congrats again. Can't wait to hear the full story!
What a beautiful baby girl!! Congratulations! She is totally squeezable and I am now having baby withdrawls!!!
SHe's got the cheeks! I love it! She is beautiful. Congrats Sarah. I'm so happy for you. Eva looks so stinkin cute holding her new sister too.
She's so cute!! I was so excited to see the pictures. Hope things are going well.
Congrats! The fun now begins. :) And, she's adorable, just like her big sister and Mom. Thanks for the pics! I can't wait to see more.
What a sweet little girl. I especially love the picture of the sisters. Eva looks so proud. Congratulations.
Congrats!!! She is beautiful!
SO sweet! Congrats!!! I love the pic of Eva holding her. She looks so beautiful. I look forward to hearing the full story! I love that her middle name is Joan - there couldn't be a better person to name her after!
I love that picture of Eva holding her...your ticker says you still have 4 days to go and you are done with labor, have a sweet baby girl and are at home resting. Mine says I have 5 days to go and I am still wishing I already had a sweet baby in my arms. I'm a bit jealous. :) Congratulations!
Love the pictures! What a cute little baby! Love the name too :) Hope you guys are doing great! Let me know if you need anything, watching Eva, dinner, whatever. Enjoy that little one :)
Beautiful beautiful beautiful baby girl...nothing quite like it in the WHOLE WORLD! CONGRATs!
Post a Comment