Sunday, September 5, 2010

One week into the Two's...

Oh Dear Eva, Where do I begin? It has been one heck of a week. You have decided that the world is yours for the taking and nothing, especially your mom, is going to slow you down. This picture really sums up how much life has changed for you since you hit that magic number. I was trying to get you ready to go out the door to meet up with Milah on a walk. I wrestled you into clothes, you screamed and tugged on them until I took them off, you wouldn't put on shoes unless they were your "pink shoes" you got for your birthday, you wanted one hot pink and one light pink, you wanted your stroller, you wanted your purse and red glasses... and you won the battle, sweet little dear. We walked out to the street and Daddy was driving by, he slowed down and looked, shook his head, then kept driving. He wasn't surprised in the least. Then you walked about 3 blocks in those little heels with all sorts of attention. You have this little swing in your hips when you walk and I can't help but get a kick out of your every move. Now it's time for Mom to step it up and get you under control before the teenage years hit! But it sure is hard for me when you are so absolutely adorable!

15 comments:

Kay Hinton said...

Amen . . .to the adorable part.

Frankman's said...

That is so awesome! she is hilarious!

Jen said...

So cute. And awesome you let her strut her stuff.

Shonna said...

LOL!!! She is quite the character. And oh so cute.

Nathan and Sarah said...

Ummm, I am pretty sure we are all wanting a video right about now! What a cutie!

CurtisandJackie said...

I'm laughing so hard right now! That is so something Macie would do!

Hksedwick said...

Rock it Ava!

Teresa said...

Oh my gosh! You just completely made my day. I love this!

Katie Palmer said...

This pic of Eva is my new backdrop on my phone. Now I get to laugh all day long at how funny and adorable my little niece is! And don't worry sis, you still have a few years to get control of her.

Furniss Family said...

How cute!!! She is so adorable, I love the pink shoes too, very stylish. Goes well with her outfit, lol.

Craig and Dar said...

Don't worry! Just love her! Peer pressure to wear clothes will eventually take over. (And hopefully she will see the wisdom of clothes when the cold weather hits.) That photo will be great in her wedding video!

Craig and Dar said...

I'm sitting her laughing my head off until I realize that I will be primarily responsible for her in about 2 wks. Your new baby will be a cinch!

sara cardon said...

She must be a Morris baby through and through!! Sorry we passed on such bad genes.:)

Jessica said...

She is adorable! So funny, I'm still laughing!

Joan Morris said...

Funny little girl! Trust me, they do grow up way too fast, so don't sweat the small stuff.