Wednesday, September 15, 2010

If only, if only...

I'm about to post about this week but I'm having another contraction so maybe it's time for a pregnancy update. I think I'm done with taking belly pictures so I'll spare you the wonderfully unflattering profile. My doctor thinks I won't make it to the due date because I'm at a 3 and I have pretty frequent contractions but who knows. That just gets my hopes up. I was enjoying the time with the baby in but now I want her out. I gained 10 pounds last month alone so I'm not looking forward to seeing the scale if I do make it to the end. I'm feeling ok when I can get to the pool for some water aerobic time with my new granny friends. But seeing one of their back-tats in the locker room last week may have done it for me. I have a perma-headache now, I think from blood sugar related reasons but I know that as soon as I start nursing it is sayonara to chocolate so I just don't know if I can give that up. Plus I had a dream last night about Strawberry-Basil ice cream and I just have to give it a try and see if it is delish or just a crazy pregnancy craving. So you might see me drop off the face of the blog earth any day or maybe you'll see a bunch of 3am comments from my insomnia. Either way, we're excited to welcome baby girl #2 whenever she decides to join us! (Now, if we could just settle on a name...)

3 comments:

Whit and Steve said...

You're SO close!! Oh how I am so glad to be done with those last weeks of pregnancy. Hopefully the contractions will settle down a bit. That's crazy that you are at a 3 so early. I guess she is about ready to make her appearance and I can't wait to see pictures. Keep us posted!

Good luck with everything! I know you're anxious, but try to just enjoy the last couple weeks with just Eva. Because once baby number 2 comes, that time is so limited!

You look great by the way!

Michelle said...

That is so exciting! You are a great writer . .. Your posts always make me laugh. :) It looks like you had a great time with Tom and Joan; I'm glad that they were able to visit! Best of luck with baby#2! We will be looking forward to the updates . . .:)

Dalton Family said...

Oh Sarah! This post had me laughing:) can't wait to hear about baby girl! Suh a fun time!