Monday, August 16, 2010

Gatta Start Somewhere...


I don't know where to start so I'll just start writing and see what comes out. So much has happened since my last post. First we went to Boise, then to Canada, then back to Richmond, then we moved, then I lived without TV and Internet for 18 days, then I had computer problems for another 5, then we had a party for Devin, then we had friends come visit... You get the point. It's been a fun-filled, busy summer. But I'm just about ready to start catching up. So I think I can officially say this blog is back in action.

4 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Team O'Connor said...

You have been busy! Hopefully things calm down so you guys can come up for the Nationals game. I'm leaving today for Chicago but I'll try and get a hold of you soon. Eva is getting so tall! Take care :)

Frankman's said...

Wow! You guys have been busy!! I'm excited to see what all you've been up to! And you moved AGAIN?!!? You are a trooper. Can you email me your new address (allyson.frankman@gmail.com). Thanks!

CurtisandJackie said...

You've had a fun summer! Thanks for letting us come visit and stay for a few days!