Monday, August 16, 2010
Two wittle girls...
This announcement deserves it's very own post. I had a second ultrasound and this time we got the view we wanted. (Drum roll please....) It's a little girl! I was totally shocked and still kind of am. I have another ultrasound scheduled next week and in the back of my mind still think it might be a boy. I don't know why having another little Eva running around never entered my consciousness but it really didn't. Now I've had a couple weeks to get used to the idea and I'm really excited at the way this is all working out. I think it will be so fun for Eva to have a little sister and I know what to expect with baby girls. And as an added bonus I don't have to buy any new baby stuff! (So I got a gym membership instead.) Time to start thinking pink again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
How Fun! Congratulations!!!
how fun! Congrats!!
YAYAY! Congrats! How fun for Eva to have a little sister. They will be two peas in a pod. I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations! You do girls SO well, you need at least two! Fun, fun!
Yeah for girls. Every little girl needs a sister :)
Hooray for not needing to buy (many) more things! Congrats.
That is so awesome!!! They will be best buddies :) It's great not having to buy more clothes too, even though you probably will :) I know I always find excuses too buy more for my boys. We need to get together soon, I'll call ya.
I was wondering if you had found out since I knew you were having another ultrasound. That's so exciting---definitely fun that Eva will have a sister and nice that you are already stocked up.
That's great! Eva is going to be such a hilarious big sister. I can't even imagine :) I guess I thought you'd have a boy too. It seems like everyone I know is having boys right now. Way to break the curve!
Yay! Sarah's back! Congrats on another girl! Maybe you'll be the "Morris gals:)". I have a friend that was told it was a girl and it came out a boy. Ya never know, you could be right about the Boy thing!
Hand-me-downs are awesome!! Congratulations!!
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!! 2 girls has to be twice the fun. I really, really hope Lucy gets a sister. There's nothing better!!
Congrats! Little girls are the best (we are also expecting a baby girl...coming in December!).
Post a Comment