Started out with a day hike to Bertha Lake. Wish I could travel the way Eva did.
There were so many deer in the park this year. Check out all the bucks chilling on the lawn by the cabin.
Family camp out on Bertha Beach. One year my grandma took us all to sleep out on the beach and watch the meteor shower. We opted for the easy route of hanging out for a bit the heading home. But the real campers had a great time with fireworks, a potato launcher and campfire treats.
Family Olympics: Parachute games, later used to launch people into the air. Swing Your Thing- tie a pair of tights around your waist, put an orange in the bottom and play soccer with it. Eva talking to daddy: "Dada, Dada" "what Eva?" "Do you wawawa??" That's her favorite question to ask you when she gets your attention. Gracie in the retro Palmer reunion shirt circa 1982.

Hanging out around the town site. We opted for a camp space instead of braving the crowded cabin. Here's our ride, here's our view, here's our favorite hang-out, Pat's for candy and ice cream.









5 comments:
I love your trip! Your pictures are awesome. Your family is so funny. Every now and then I look at my pics from the fun 14. Haha. I loved that trip. I'm so excited for next weekend! See you soon :)
What a fun time with the family! Cute family photo in front of the falls.
Looks like tons of fun. i can't believe all those bucks on the lawn! that's crazy!
Wild and Crazy! I wish I would've waited for this post before doing mine...you have a great pic collection! What great memories. I can't wait until I can get the same memories out of a reunion with older babies and maybe a husband!
I'm so jealous! It's sounds like such and incredible time with family-- the deer picture was crazy!! Canada must be so amazing.:)
Post a Comment