That black & white picture is to die for! So sweet!!! I think she looks just like her Mama. :)
So cute! My favorites--the 2nd one and the last one. She is growing up so fast. Can't wait to see her again.
What great pics! I love the 2nd one the most, those big eyes!! She is adorable.
She is sooooooooo cute!
I love the pictures! I can't believe how big Eva is getting! I'm going to call you soon. Don't worry, we haven't gone to Chincoteague yet.
She is a doll. I cant wait to meet her in a few weeks. Love ya to bits!!!!!!!!!!!!
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!
last post in June? i know you're prego... but come on!
What a cute baby photo shoot. Eva has such a sweet smile :).
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That black & white picture is to die for! So sweet!!! I think she looks just like her Mama. :)
So cute! My favorites--the 2nd one and the last one. She is growing up so fast. Can't wait to see her again.
What great pics! I love the 2nd one the most, those big eyes!! She is adorable.
She is sooooooooo cute!
I love the pictures! I can't believe how big Eva is getting! I'm going to call you soon. Don't worry, we haven't gone to Chincoteague yet.
She is a doll. I cant wait to meet her in a few weeks. Love ya to bits!!!!!!!!!!!!
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!
last post in June? i know you're prego... but come on!
What a cute baby photo shoot. Eva has such a sweet smile :).
Post a Comment