Eva and I started out our summer trip this year on the 4th of July in Boise. After 4 flights, count them, 4 flights, we miraculously made it mom-and-baby-melt-down-free to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Eva was so excited to see everyone, especially her two cousins Zacky and "Uucy". (When they left the next day Eva wandered around the house yelling, "Uucy, where are you Uucy? Zacky, where are you Zacky?" It broke my heart.)
We had a picnic, swam in the pool, ate home-made ice cream and Gouda burgers, and lit off fireworks.
Eva was a little freaked out by the fireworks. Plus it was about midnight her time and she'd been up since 4. I ended up taking her up to bed early and she slept through a night of explosions pretty soundly.
This little girl LOVES her grandma. She would go around the house yelling, "grandma, grandma, GRANDMA!!!!!" She wouldn't let grandma out of her sight. I thought it was hilarious and took advantage of the freedom. Don't know if Devin's mom was as excited about her little shadow as I was.
7 comments:
Look at how big she is getting! I think Eva looks JUST like you! Beautiful girl!
Such fun pictures. I know Grandma Joanie really well, and I guarantee she loved her little shadow.
I can't wait for your next visit. I miss my little shadow. We enjoyed your visit so much!
I love your belly in these pics!! You look amazing! Eva is such a little cutie pie!
I wish we would have worked that out a little better to have our trips coincide for longer. Those cousins love to play together!!! Hopefully sometime soon with the new little one too.:)
How cute! And I'm sure grandma Joan loved having Eva as a little shadow! She is too cute!
It looks like you guys had a great trip! I love all the fun pics.
Post a Comment