Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa Tom-Tom

Happy Birthday to Grandpa Tom-Tom! Today Devin's dad is one year older and one year wiser. We're so happy to have such a wonderful grandpa in our family. I don't know what it is right now but it seems like more and more guys are joining the dead-beat-dad club, helping me to appreciate even more the importance of the role of a father. Devin is so much like his dad and I'm grateful to Tom for showing his son how to love and lead his family. Now you can all put a face and a name with all the hilarious comments that show up on our blog. (They never fail to crack me up and send spittle flying all over the monitor.) So happy birthday, Grandpa Tom-Tom! We hope it was a good one and can't wait to see you at Christmas!

4 comments:

Joan Morris said...

What a sweet tribute! I too can't believe how much Devin is like his Dad. Tom is a great husband, Dad and Grandpa Tom-Tom.

Tom said...

Ok, enough already . . . But thank you for the kind words. Is it just me, or do I look like I am bald in that picture? What happened to my bangs? Must have gotten a haircut like Eva's (ha ha).

Alicia said...

What a great family you have. Eva is so cute. Glad to catch up on whats going on.

Team O'Connor said...

Devin's dad looks exactly like Lindsay's dad, Roland. I mean it is a striking resemblance. I'll try to get a picture for you. Weird.