My sister Natalie came through for a few days this week. It was good times even though Eva was a nightmare. Again, teething/cold/time change or a combo of all three. Either way, I was happy to have someone there to distract the little rascal. We had fun walking the canal, James River, Maymont park and mansion tour, trying to get Eva to look at the camera, shopping at Trader Joe's and I even set her up with some dental students. Eva wants you to come back and take another nap with her, Nat!

We had a birthday party for our friend Kim. She's been such a fun friend for me here in Richmond. She lives 30 feet from my house, has a girl just a few months older than Eva and is a tri-athlete which has been great for my exercise habits. So right next to the pineapple that I needed for the fondue was a display of Snuggies. Weird combo, I know, but I couldn't resist. Tip for the holidays: Snuggies make the best gifts. You'll get a great laugh and they are quite useful, keeping you warm and delivering a laugh every time you put one on.
7 comments:
Ha. Those pictures are hilarious. Little rascal. Naps with my nieces are the best!
ha ha! Love the snuggies! I'm so glad you have made such good friends out there!
Looks like Natalie is the best aunt! How fun to have her come out!
I would sooo love a snuggie!
Snuggies!! Better send one to Whitney in Russia so she stays warm walking around the streets...I bet you could attach your missionary tag to one, right?
I will wear a snuggie only if and when I can fit 2 people into it. No you are talking.
I think that should be, and I quote: "Now you are talking." Where is my secretary when I need her.
Post a Comment