Eva didn't really get it but we sure enjoyed her candy. It was fun to take her out and show her off to all the neighbors. We ran into a big group of our friends that had all clumped together. It was funny to see people's faces when they opened the door and saw 20 kids at their door. It was kind of a mad house and Eva only lasted 45 minutes but Halloween is finally fun for me again. Yay for kids. Holidays lost some of their magic for me through my teenage and college years. But I'm starting to get it back as Eva gets old enough to experience them. I can't wait for Santa to come!
So I almost bought Coleman the boy-version of this same costume. They would have looked so perfect together with their chunky legs and big cheeks :). Looks like you're having lots of fun in your new local!
2 comments:
So I almost bought Coleman the boy-version of this same costume. They would have looked so perfect together with their chunky legs and big cheeks :). Looks like you're having lots of fun in your new local!
Eva was such a cute "Love-bug". It was so fun being able to spend Halloween with Eva!
Post a Comment