Next up, if you haven't tried Honeycrisp apples, you are missing out. These beauties are a new breed of apples specifically designed for snacking and they got the formula right. They are the perfect blend of sweetness, tartness, with a the perfect crunch and juice. They really are good. I've found them at a number of roadside stands but the ones at Walmart seem to be just as good. So give them a try and stay away from those nasty Red Delicious varieties which are nothing close to delicious.Next I want to give a shout out to my mom for coming all the way from Vegas to keep us company. We had a great time exploring Richmond. We found this great walk along the James River and discovered that Eva is somewhat of a horse whisperer. This picture was taken just after she tamed the wild stallion and rode through the pasture clasping wasps of his mane. What can I say, she's a baby prodigy. She also added to her list of talents saying Hi to everyone she sees, mama, dada, yeah and no. She also says, "yeah, I did it" but we're not sure if we've translated that one correctly. She can also kiss "mmmmmm-muh!!"
And big news on the sisters front. Devin's sister Whitney arrived in Samara, Russia today after 3 long months in the MTC learning Russian. I can't wait for her first email next week. I'm so excited to relive my mission through Whitney. She's in for the time of her life. And I also get to relive my engagement through my youngest sister Katie! She got engaged about 2 weeks ago to Zack Cox (an Idaho boy!) and will be married January 2 in Vegas. We're so excited for these two and Devin is excited to add another boy to the Palmer side.

And for you political junkies out there, I thought this clip was hilarious. A new film out about global warming sites airplanes as the biggest contributor to yet all the actors and producers flew to New York for the premiere. See what happens when a reporter asks them about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-cvK9vxA6M
And here's a picture from last week of Eva eating frozen anchovies.
5 comments:
Glad Devin is back safe and sound!! That youtube video was pretty funny-- it's amazing how hypocritical Hollywood is. Honeycrisps are the best-- I'm so glad you introduced us!!:)
I love your blog posts! You are so creative. First off, I love Honey crisp apples. My Mom and I discovered them out at sunny slope a few years back. They are the BEST! Eva is looking so grown up and I love how she's talking now. I'm so glad she's forgiven Devin for leaving her :) Lastly, that youtube video is hilarious. I'm glad there are a few level headed media people left to ask the tough questions.
What? Someone from the media that's not liberal???? Great clip. Congrats to Katie! Idaho boys are good.
Eva is adorable. I am having Eva withdrawals, and therefore found great solace in replaying her little youtube clip. "Hi, Hi, Hi!" You and Devin are so lucky that you get to have that little piece of Sunshine around all of the time!
HA! Celebrities are idiots. I also love how all the celebrities are trying to get Roman Polanski out of jail. I mean, he ONLY raped a 13 year old. She (the victim) publicly forgave him so that should be enough, right? Idiots. Most to all of them.
Post a Comment