Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day Weekend in Philadelphia: The Beach, Museum, and US Open

It was a ton of fun. I'll expand as soon as this baby goes down for a nap. Either she's teething (finally) or on major family-withdrawal... Lovely.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Yeah! You heard my pleas for more pics! How much sand have you been finding in Eva's diaper since your trip to the beach?! Looks like an amazing trip, and that Devin was in 2nd heaven between the cougars and the US open :). You look super cute in your swimsuit...hot mama!

Kira said...

where is your swim suit from????? It is gorgeous!

Sarah said...

modbe.com. I love their swimsuits.

Team O'Connor said...

You went to the US Open?! Thats so cool! Phili is so much fun. We ate at Tony Lukes and loved it. You are a so hot in your bathing suit!! Eva is darling too :)

Tom said...

Hey in that one beach picture, is Devin the one in the blue swimsuit or in the red swimsuit (with the boogie board)? Just wondering. You know what married life and good cooking will do to a guy?!

Carina said...

I guess eva liked the sand better than birthday cake :p.

sara cardon said...

I always love your collages-- such a smart way to show a lot of pictures at once. Fun!