Thursday, September 10, 2009

Little Blind Man


A couple weeks ago we were in a baby store checking out new strollers. (Is there any way a stroller is worth $600? Weigh in, maybe I'm crazy.) Anyway, Devin had the thankless job of keeping Eva out of the store displays. He let her try on these sunglasses and she wouldn't let us leave the store without them. Now she loves walking around the house with them on. I just love the drunken swagger of a baby's first weeks walking...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHp0X8LOK1A

5 comments:

Teresa said...

This is adorable! Her waddle is almost as great as mine at this point! So funny how she latched on to sunglasses.

Teresa said...

And, although you posted 3 times today, I am already ready for more. Keep them coming! I can't get enough of this baby!

Joan Morris said...

She's so cute in her little sunglasses. It's funny she wants to keep them on :)

Carina said...

You should dress her up as one of the three blind mice for halloween. The glasses would work perfect for that :).

Sandy Bridges said...

Hey Sarah! Sure hope you guys are doing great up there! We sure miss seeing you guys at church. And poor little Eva...what were you thinking trying to make her eat something sweet, mom?! :) Kisses to Eva and stay in touch!!