Thursday, September 10, 2009

Name that Caption...



6 comments:

Nat said...

Let me guess.... BYU vs. Oklahoma??? That is pure joy on Devin's face.

Joan Morris said...

What a great memory!! I'm so glad I got to be with Devin when he got to celebrate a BYU big game win.
The funniest part of the story is when he went out on the patio to yell at the top of his lungs so he wouldn't wake up the kids.

Sarah said...

Nat! Nice to see you. Looks like you beat Shandi to this one. :)

Sarah said...

And yes that is pure joy on Devin's face. Last time I saw that look was when Eva was delivered.

CurtisandJackie said...

Ha ha! Devin is smarter than Curtis, Curtis was jumping up and down biting his tongue so he wouldn't scream and wake up Macie. Should have gone outside!

Teresa said...

Definitely BYU beating Oklahoma...one of the greatest moments of all time! Glad you enjoyed the game as much as I did.