First of all, I want to apologize for my lack of blog reading (and posting) lately. I don't want to blame you if you want to abandon me. I just don't have the free internet time I used to. Eva is getting to be more and more of a handful every day and I feel like I'm getting busier and busier with playdates, shopping, parties, people... There's so much to see and do here and we are loving getting to know all the people in our neighborhood and ward. I've been called to serve in our church's nursery and Devin is now a young men's leader. He can't wait for his first camp out in a week and I'm happy to be released from hall duty. At least now I have a place to put my little tornado during church. Speaking of the little tornado, she's kind of turning into a little bully. While playing in a sandbox last week she went over and sat on the little boy's sand castle and made him cry. And of course she only wants to play with toys other kids are playing with. She learned the love pat from her daddy but other kids think she's hitting them. But she still lights up the room where ever we go. She'll walk in and put her hands up in the air and say "Heeeyyyy!!!" and "Yaaaayyyy!" and "Hi! Hi!" until she knows all eyes are on her. Funny babe. Eva and I went down to Raleigh last weekend to stay with my sister Teresa. It was so fun to hang out, make crafts, shop and of course bake!! I even got in a nice run around Univ. North Carolina campus. I was hoping to see Anoop from AI but no luck. Instead I locked eyes with this guy that I swear I had a crush on at BYU but I kept running b/c I'm sure I looked hideous. Here are a few pics I took at Teresa's house. The SRL died so these are with a point and shoot and just some easy Picasa editing. Not bad, eh? Speaking of Teresa, I love that she's ready to pop with twins and you can't even tell in this picture with Eva. Some girls have all the luck. (And all the yummy recipes, her gingersnaps are to die for but the recipe is secret. Darn.) And for the record, Eva's 13-month check-up: 32 inches tall, 25 lbs. 6 oz. 95th percentile in both.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Weekly Update
First of all, I want to apologize for my lack of blog reading (and posting) lately. I don't want to blame you if you want to abandon me. I just don't have the free internet time I used to. Eva is getting to be more and more of a handful every day and I feel like I'm getting busier and busier with playdates, shopping, parties, people... There's so much to see and do here and we are loving getting to know all the people in our neighborhood and ward. I've been called to serve in our church's nursery and Devin is now a young men's leader. He can't wait for his first camp out in a week and I'm happy to be released from hall duty. At least now I have a place to put my little tornado during church. Speaking of the little tornado, she's kind of turning into a little bully. While playing in a sandbox last week she went over and sat on the little boy's sand castle and made him cry. And of course she only wants to play with toys other kids are playing with. She learned the love pat from her daddy but other kids think she's hitting them. But she still lights up the room where ever we go. She'll walk in and put her hands up in the air and say "Heeeyyyy!!!" and "Yaaaayyyy!" and "Hi! Hi!" until she knows all eyes are on her. Funny babe. Eva and I went down to Raleigh last weekend to stay with my sister Teresa. It was so fun to hang out, make crafts, shop and of course bake!! I even got in a nice run around Univ. North Carolina campus. I was hoping to see Anoop from AI but no luck. Instead I locked eyes with this guy that I swear I had a crush on at BYU but I kept running b/c I'm sure I looked hideous. Here are a few pics I took at Teresa's house. The SRL died so these are with a point and shoot and just some easy Picasa editing. Not bad, eh? Speaking of Teresa, I love that she's ready to pop with twins and you can't even tell in this picture with Eva. Some girls have all the luck. (And all the yummy recipes, her gingersnaps are to die for but the recipe is secret. Darn.) And for the record, Eva's 13-month check-up: 32 inches tall, 25 lbs. 6 oz. 95th percentile in both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I see more and more Sarah in that little girl! She is adorable!
Beautiful pictures. I love that dress. Tell Teresa that our neighbor was just called to Raleigh. He'll be there around the end of December. His name is Elder Hafen from St. George. He'll be an awesome missionary.
Yeah for more pictures of Eva. The pictures are so cute. The older she gets, I see more of Devin in her. (Funny cause the other commenter sees more of Sarah :) I'm so glad you are closer to Teresa and get to spend more time with her.
Such a pretty girl! :)
Devin, lets do dinner or hang sometime soon...seriously. I would die if we lived 2 hours away from each other and never hooked up. Things will start settling down for us December on...let me know
So cute how Eva is totally posing in those first pics! She is too adorable! And yes, it is insane that Teresa is due with twins so soon and you can hardly tell in that picture...she is a lucky gal for sure :)
I love this baby! She is adorable. Love the pics. Also, I love the random old crush eye contact...lucky for you, you don't have to be in the same ward! Thanks for helping me feel not so pregnant right now...I will try to post some updated pics that are better at depicting how big of an Ogre I truly am :). I could look at pics of Eva all day. She is such a cute baby.
My little niece is SO ADORABLE!!! I'm happy to see that you're keeping up with running! atta girl. And I'm sure you looked good so don't you worry about that guy. I'm thinking of organizing a 5k...run for the cure (of mono). What do you think? Will you be able to make it?
Ha ha. Maybe Natalie will dress up in her nurses outfit so we can hand her a giant check. Count me in!
I love the picture of Eva in the top right. She is precious!
She's totally cute! It is amazing how much busier life keeps getting the older they grow!
Macie weighs 25 pounds. How funny!
She is BEAUTIFUL. She has the prettiest little lips! Great pics!
Post a Comment