Funny! Can't wait for the Boise blog.
CUTE!! I love that little girl....
This is hilarious! She LOVED being on Taylor's neck, and add in otter pops . . . baby heaven!
So cute!
Love the sequencing of the pictures! So fun!
Wow, cute little otter pop thief!
cute little bugger.
Haha. That is the perfect sequence. I love it. I'm only going to Maine for 2 weeks. I'll be back and we can play! When can we help you? Corey is excited :) Let me know what we can do!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Funny! Can't wait for the Boise blog.
CUTE!! I love that little girl....
This is hilarious! She LOVED being on Taylor's neck, and add in otter pops . . . baby heaven!
So cute!
Love the sequencing of the pictures! So fun!
Wow, cute little otter pop thief!
cute little bugger.
Haha. That is the perfect sequence. I love it. I'm only going to Maine for 2 weeks. I'll be back and we can play! When can we help you? Corey is excited :) Let me know what we can do!
Post a Comment