I’m starting a new blog. The motivation for this is many-fold but it started when I realized that my blog actually has decent PageRank. This is the ranking system that Google uses to index sites. What this means is that my blog pops up fairly high under some search words. (try “clubbed toe” or “Chinese chicken costume” for example.) I’m not quite ready to go private with the blog. I think blog lurkers deserve a place in this world. As long as it is a friend of a friend of a friend, I’m ok with it. I kind of like it when my sister finds out about something that happened to me recently from her roommate (Hi, Shandi!) Or when a long lost friend somehow connects the dots from blog to blog to find us. So I decided that I would for now keep my blog open but park "all y’all's" links on a private site.
One of my friends started a food blog and I loved the idea so that’ll be the subject of mine. I realize it is mainly for my benefit (I’m hoping it will motivate me to cook more if nothing else) but if you would like an invite just email me at palmer.sarah@gmail.com and I’ll send you an invite to... drum roll, please... Sarah's Ultimate-Food and Friends (Not my best work but you'll get the point.) Happy surfing!
6 comments:
So which blog will have pictures of my cute granddaughter??
Ok, so I'm totally going to google "clubbed toe" right now!:)
So funny!! Who would have thought I could have found your blog by searching clubbed toe?? Go figure. I'm totally digging the new "Sarah's Ultimate" blog!!
p.s. Privitization of the blog isn't so bad...I've avoided allowing Jonathan's ex-girlfriend to blog-stalk us, so that's been useful. She keeps emailing me for that pesty "invite.":)
Love it. Love the food blog as well.
Hi Sarah! Thanks for calling me out on my blog lurking!!
I love the roommate shout out:)
Post a Comment