Wednesday, January 28, 2009

5 months, Oh my!

So yesterday I woke up, sat straight up in bed remembering it was the 27th, counted out all 5 fingers on my hand and realized Eva was 5 months old. I hyperventilated then spent a solid hour kissing baby cheeks. She is growing up SO fast. I'm having 9 more babies- that's the only solution. She is now in her 6-12 month clothes which opens up a whole new world of possibilities- jeans, cardigans, running shoes, leopard prints. I can't help but take pictures of her in every outfit. Little girls are so fun. I have an appt. for her on Friday so I'll update this with her measurements for the grandparents.
Here's a picture of Eva's Dr. Evil pose- just after she screamed her way out of the last half of church. She knows how to get what she wants.

On a side note, I am very proud of Devin for watching Miss America AND Bachelor with me this week. Don't take away his man card just yet, in exchange he made me watch Death Wish III with Charles Bronson (ask a guy about it and watch the laughter ensue).

14 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Oh my goodness, she is soooo cute!! I love all the pics. She looks so stylish in her leopard hat ;)

Jen said...

Wow, you do a great job dressing her! Those outfits are so cute! I really like the one she was wearing Sunday while causing a ruckus.

Teresa said...

Her little Dr. Evil pic is AWESOME! She knows how to work it! She is getting so big...almost seems like a new baby from when I saw her a month ago. Good luck on the other 9...you'll probably want to consider the epidural with that goal :)...and wait for me (j/k)!

Meradith said...

She is so cute Sarah! Her eyes are such a pretty color of blue! And I totally agree with you, I used to think I'd have 4 kids or so and now I don't think I'll ever be able to stop! It is the best thing in the world!

Dalton Family said...

Eva is so so cute and I love her clothes! Babies are so fun, huh? It's like having your own little doll!

And HELLO....I wish we could have another bachelor party! I love love love Jason and want him to pick Stephanie....just don't think he will.

Speaking of babies...mine is screaming, time to feed..

Frankman's said...

She is ADORABLE!! It's crazy how fast they change ...

Tom said...

Go ahead, have all the babies you want. I'm sure not going to complain. Heh Heh. But as for me, I'm done having more kids. Now I'm into cats. That's right, cats. I'm going to have hundreds of 'em. I'll dress them up and play with them, they can lounge around the pool, we'll have tea parties and everything. It is the best thing in the world!

Familia Durham said...

She looks so cute, specially in the last outfit.

sara cardon said...

She is ADORABLE!! Now's the time to get that little thing into modeling for her future college fund.:) I took a picture of Luce in every outfit too-- they're just SO hard to resist all dressed up (but you can't take them anywhere...)!!

Carina said...

Girl's got style! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! She seems like she's gonna be a cute little diva. Eva the Diva. It has a ring to it.

Amanda Palmer said...

Cute outfits...I am sad I will never have a little girl. They do grow fast. Carter is almost 8 months and that makes me sad as well. I want to freeze him at this age...I love babies!!

Craig and Dar said...

What a darling little granddaughter! Today when I saw her I saw Joan first off. I love the different faces of Eva! Such personality cooped up in such a tiny body!

Craig and Dar said...

What a darling little granddaughter! Today when I saw her I saw Joan first off. I love the different faces of Eva! Such personality cooped up in such a tiny body!

Shonna said...

Those outfits are adorable!!! She's one cute baby.