Friday, January 16, 2009

Jumping Bean

The FisherPrice Jumparoo is the best thing invented for babies this age. Eva could spend hours a day in it if we let her. My dad bought it for her for Christmas after a visit to Canada where he saw that my cousin, Jared, took it everywhere the baby went. Now I know why. She'll bounce and bounce while she smiles and laughs. It is so fun to watch. I think every baby under the age of one on the Palmer side has one now.
And why try to deny it, this blog is turning into a blog that only grandparents could love, here's 5 new videos of baby girl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmPLvHlnfCM (I keep folding her in half b/c I'm helping her get her toots out.)

11 comments:

Shonna said...

Eva's so adorable! I also love the look of your blog-it is so cute!

The Davis' said...

Yay for the bouncer! I love the age when they start to entertain themselves!!

Nat said...

I can't believe she doesn't need the phonebook anymore. She's getting big!

Joan Morris said...

How did you ever get that jumper home from Las Vegas?? That thing is huge, but it looks like Eva loves it! She is so cute. This Grandma definitely loves all the videos. Keep posting them :)

Kay Hinton said...

Oh, she's cute. That bouncer is wonderful! I haven't seen one before.

Team O'Connor said...

I still love your blog and I'm not a grandparent. I may be secretly baby hungry but that doesn't matter. Did I tell you that I'm getting married on July 4th? That's the official date. I need your address so I can send you an invitation :)

Teresa said...

She's SO cute!! She has really figured the bouncer out since I saw her. love the fluffing video. Keep em coming!

Unknown said...

How cool would it be if you could find one of those bouncer things for adults?! I'm going to go look right now. Maybe I can find one with two seats, one for me and one for Eva. But which seat will get the flashing lights and cool sounds?

Amanda Palmer said...

How funny...I think all babies under 1 do have it:) Carter loves it, sometime he falls asleep in it, it is the best invention I think thus far I have used for my baby.

Katie Palmer said...

What do you mean the blog is for grandparents?! It's definitely for Aunties, too!! I miss that lil bayba...or I guess it's big bayba now!

Shannon said...

I LOVE your new blog layout - so awesome!!! Babies in a bouncer means happy times. :)