This video has been forwarded to the ACLU, ASPCA, PETA, ASCAP, YWCA, NAFTA, LDS Social Services and OBAMA. Oh ya, and a new group I just formed, UARMTI (Unemployed Attorneys for the Really Mean Treatment of Infants). Let's just see who has the last laugh now.
I hope you PUT HER TO BED!! You wouldn't be laughing if that was Lucy so sleepy-- she'd be screaming bloody murder and you'd swear she was an only chil' (that's for you southerners)....
16 comments:
that's awesome! how adorable is she?!!?
That is HILARIOUS! Put that poor girl to bed!!!
Tiffany is right! Put that poor little girl to bed! Oh! But on second thoughts..don't! Watch her all you can she's growing up too fast!
That poor baby! She is so sleepy! I can't believe how big she is getting! She is sooooo cute!
That is so funny!
LOL!!! That's hilarious. It's something you always would love to get on film, and you did. Did you put her to bed soon after that I hope?
That is so funny! Poor sleepy girl. I love that you guys just watched her and took a video!
Sarah
Ok...that is soooooo funny!!!
Cute video. Put that baby to bed.
Looks like Eva is imitating Grandpa Palmer at work! ~Craig
ha ha ha ha... loved it. That's how I feel in RS.
This video has been forwarded to the ACLU, ASPCA, PETA, ASCAP, YWCA, NAFTA, LDS Social Services and OBAMA. Oh ya, and a new group I just formed, UARMTI (Unemployed Attorneys for the Really Mean Treatment of Infants). Let's just see who has the last laugh now.
Those cheeks are the cutest thing ever! Who ever knew how entertaining a baby could be :).
Oh my gosh we are laughing so hard! that is the cutest thing poor little tired girl! You will treasure that forever!
I hope you PUT HER TO BED!! You wouldn't be laughing if that was Lucy so sleepy-- she'd be screaming bloody murder and you'd swear she was an only chil' (that's for you southerners)....
That was too cute! We took a video of Adam falling asleep too, so I guess we're equally as guilty.
Post a Comment