Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Gracie's Gift
We're now back in South Carolina after spending Christmas break in Vegas with the Palmers. It was great to be with all my sisters again (plus a bunch of extras). I was really bad about visiting friends this time around. (Sorry, Vegas friends.) Now begins the unrelenting task of recapping it all for the blog. I'll start posting bit by bit as I have time. I have 10 minutes before I leave for the gym to start off my year like I always do. So real quick, I was unpacking my stuff today and I came across my 5-year-old niece's going-away present for Eva. This note, spelled phonetically, and a Christmas bell. See if you can sound it out. It made me miss that sweet little girl but most of all I'm sad that she can't be with Eva all the time. I've never seen a child so excited about a baby. She was so helpful and loving. I'm happy that Eva will have wonderful Frousins (friend-cousins) in her life like I do. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Wow, that's really sweet. Henry and his cousin Kaitlin are both still enthralled with Bea. Henry still thinks she's a novelty, probably because she sleeps most of the day and when she's awake I'm always telling him how much she loves him and He loves to hear it. Eva is looking like you more and more, especially in this shot. Do people think she looks more like you or Devin. I think she's you:) Bea is totally Justin with no trace of me:(
Awwwww. That is so fun for Eva to have older girl cousins-- I used to idolize my pretty older cousins. What a sweet note!
What a beautiful picture! They'll treasure that in later years.
That's such a cute note. Definitely a keeper for the baby book. Family bonds are so awesome.
What a sweet picture! I bet Gracie is going through Eva withdrawals.
Love the bonnet.
I love the card from gracie! Looks just like what Ella does...I've been meaning to blog about it--maybe this post will motivate me to do it!
have the cutest nieces in the world. way to produce! cute little gift :).
I decided to start my yearly week visit to the gym in February. I want to miss the rush
Gracie "LUVD" that post! She left a phonetically spelled note on the door asking grandma where she had gone to and when she was coming back. Tonight she phonetically spelled alcohol to teach us that it was bad during her FHE lesson. You should see her journal!!! It is the cutest thing ever! Note to kids: if you buy a journal with a lock on it, don't tell your mom where the key is!
Post a Comment