Saturday, December 20, 2008

Three-Month Check-up

So the Vegas Bowl is about to start and I promised Devin that I would actually watch it with him. Usually "watching" a game for me means playing on the computer, doing the dishes, playing with baby, etc. So this entry will be short but I wanted to post something before we leave for Vegas and PalmerGal madness ensues. Eva's 3-month check-up put Eva off the charts for her height and weight. 26 inches long, 15 lbs. 8 oz. She is quite a little chunk now. We visited my friends last night that just had a baby. I almost had a meltdown when I saw Eva in comparison to that little thing. What happened to my baby?!? I've almost filled an entire hard drive with pics of her by now so here are a few from this month.


6 comments:

Familia Durham said...

She looks soooo pretty on that first picture. Those are some beautiful blue eyes! Have fun in Vegas. I wish I could go to Vegas too... I have some friends there I would love to visit. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Joan Morris said...

What a cute baby!! I love the tiger costume. Sorry you had to watch the BYU game Sarah. The poor Cougars just couldn't pull it off.
Go Eva, I love that she is so healthy!

Shannon said...

Awww look at her?! I love the chunkiness...just want to eat it up. :) Hope you guys have a VERY Merry Christmas - love ya!

The Davis' said...

I love the first picture of Eva...her blue eyes are beautiful!

Teresa said...

I am having Baby Eva withdrawals. I love your little Tiger. Can't wait for the next time to hang out with her.

sara cardon said...

She is the cutest baby ever!! And that's saying something b/c I think my baby was pretty darn cute.:) Chubby babies are the best!! I love the first picture of her beautiful blue eyes...