
This weekend my youngest sister Katie (#45 on the right) qualified for the NCAA Indoor Track Championship (coming up in March) while competing in Washington State (the Distance Medley Relay). Then she went on to win the 800 meter run in a personal record of about 2:05 minutes...about 0.03 seconds off the current BYU record. This also qualified Katie for Nationals in a second event. For family/ almost-family friends who want to join in on my Katie-the-Cougar-Mania, feel free to check out this awesome article:http://www.byucougars.com/Filing.jsp?ID=11737
8 comments:
Wow! Can I brag that I'm a relative of a relative? That's a great 800 time!
How cool is that? I now know someone who is fast and famous. Go Katie Go!!
We're so going to be seeing her in the next Summer Olympics!! How exciting!!
Congrats to Katie! I'll have to get her autograph next time I see her.
Katie received another special award this week. See:
http://www.byucougars.com/Filing.jsp?ID=11760 (news from proud Papa)
And now from Proud Mama..as sisters say they want to be at Nationals I trying to plan a mimi reunion.
woooooohooooo Katie!!!!!!!!!! Let us know when you are in the Olympics so we can all come. Palmer family to support!!!!!!
Wow, whoever wrote this blog must be amazing! Oh wait, that was me!! Glad I could be a guest writer. Say hi to darling little Eva for me.
Good job Katie. Keep us posted
Post a Comment