Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SummerTime! Boise, Baby!

We are very excited to say that Devin will be interning this summer in Boise. He'll be working part time with the city of Boise on their development review committee and green building initiatives. He'll also be working part time for DBSI, a Boise development firm. We are so excited for the opportunity as well as the location! This means that we will be able to see many of our friends and family this summer. He will be there from May 24th through August 15th. I'll be there from June 4th through July 22nd. So hopefully we will get the chance to see many of you this summer. We'll be in Kentucky/Chicago all next week so sorry if I'm blog-absent for the next little bit.

9 comments:

Teresa said...

Congrats! That will be awesome for you guys.

sara cardon said...

Come on, little Clementine is like the most traveled baby in the whole world!! How fun!! Hopefully the Luce and I will be some of those "family" mentioned that you'll see in Boise this summer.:)

Joan Morris said...

We are so excited!!! We can't wait! Have fun in Chicago and Kentucky. Go Cubbies!!

Familia Durham said...

Oh, we are going to miss you... :( But have fun!!! Also, enjoy Chicago... I wish I could go with you... have room in the trunk?

Team O'Connor said...

I need your number! Mine is still the same. Call me when you get a chance or email me your number. caburt@gmail.com. I miss you!

Jen said...

That's really fun. I've only been to Boise once but I really liked it. You'll have to float the river for me. That's a safe pregnant activity, right? :)

Nathan and Sarah said...

Congratulations on the internship!

Sarah

Emily said...

This is excellent news! But can you just happen to be in the area say, around August 16th? JASON AND I ARE ENGAGED! :)

Meradith said...

Hey you guys! Yay we are both having little girls! You guys are right behind us! So so so fun, isn't it the best?! I have been saying that ever since the first trimester was OVER haha. You guys look great, Sarah you are so cute preggy!