Its funny that Julie was listed for having one of the Palmertoes in this photo. She has to love that she is wearing flourescent pink nail polish (her favorite!). Debatable, but it is more likely Katie the Cougar.
I agree with Joan, Lexi Precious Palmer definitely has the Palmer toe :).
HECK NO! That ain't my toe! That color is hideous. For the last 2 summers I have refused to succumb to the peer pressure. In real life it is way worse than the pic. Hideous. Flourescent went out when I was like nine! Why must we relive the 80's? Hideous. Jules
4 comments:
Oh, poor doggy!! Your blog is turning into a toe fetish... ja jaja
I definitely see the Palmer toe on the dog. (;
Its funny that Julie was listed for having one of the Palmertoes in this photo. She has to love that she is wearing flourescent pink nail polish (her favorite!). Debatable, but it is more likely Katie the Cougar.
I agree with Joan, Lexi Precious Palmer definitely has the Palmer toe :).
HECK NO! That ain't my toe! That color is hideous. For the last 2 summers I have refused to succumb to the peer pressure. In real life it is way worse than the pic. Hideous. Flourescent went out when I was like nine! Why must we relive the 80's? Hideous.
Jules
Post a Comment