What a fun family get together in Chicago! It looks like Devin's obsession with the Cubbies has rubbed off on the whole Palmer clan. PS Should I recognize that person in the picture??
Ooops, sorry T. Teresa does live there but had to work while we went out and played. Poor thing! But we made sure to wear her out after hours. Natalie is a 1st year nurse living in Salt Lake.
You guys are so lucky. You get to do all of the fun stuff. I'm jealous, as usual. Wait a minute. If you will be in Boise this summer, and you always do the fun stuff, doesn't that mean I might get to do some fun stuff this summer? Sweeet!
8 comments:
What a fun family get together in Chicago! It looks like Devin's obsession with the Cubbies has rubbed off on the whole Palmer clan.
PS Should I recognize that person in the picture??
Um...is that Griffen? If so...RANDOM RANDOM! Give me details! Ha!!
You look so cute! I haven't seen Griffen forever! Did you guys plan that?
GRIFFEN!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous!!! I miss him!
I know that guy!!!!!!
Looks like fun! What is Natalie up to, and where was Teresa, I thought she lived there????
Ya, where was Teresa???!!... guess I didn't make any of the pictures this time around!
Ooops, sorry T. Teresa does live there but had to work while we went out and played. Poor thing! But we made sure to wear her out after hours. Natalie is a 1st year nurse living in Salt Lake.
You guys are so lucky. You get to do all of the fun stuff. I'm jealous, as usual. Wait a minute. If you will be in Boise this summer, and you always do the fun stuff, doesn't that mean I might get to do some fun stuff this summer? Sweeet!
Post a Comment