Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I see it! The Palmer Toe!




Clementine Ultrasound Pics


Wow. 18 comments on that last one. I think that's a record for me. Seriously, guy, thank you so much for showing your support. Sometime I'll write an entry about how much I love blog comments. And if you visit my blog ever and don't comment... well do it! Bloggers need to feel the love. I don't know what it is. Anyway, here's the album of pics from the ultrasound for the grandmas. Sadly the lady didn't include the money shot. Here's a pic from a carnival I went to on Friday with my friend Lorena and her boys. (I love those things!) It shows a good view of my growing belly at 20 and a half weeks.


17 comments:

Familia Durham said...

What? What is the Palmer toe??? Cute alien pictures...

Joan Morris said...

What a cute Grandbaby! We're so anxious to meet little Clementine! You'll have to blog about what a Palmer toe is! Thanks for posting the pics.

Nathan and Sarah said...

Your little belly looks so cute! Keep the posts coming!

Sarah

David said...

Inquiring minds want to know -- what is palmer toe?

Camille said...

Those are great ultrasound pics! Isn't it exciting to see her? Congrats on the girl!

Jen said...

Aw, I love pregnant bellies.

The Davis' said...

Sarah, you look so great and happy!!

So many blogs..too little time said...

You are not very big at all. Cute little pic of her feet:)

Tiffany said...

You look so cute!

Anonymous said...

You look great! Cute little belly! Clementine is such a cute name. We called Leandra cheezy chinchilla when I was preggo with her! Don't really remember why! Today is our 8 year Anniversary! Feels like 80!

Teresa said...

Feel the love :) all of these comments :). You do look great Sarah. You are one of those women who is perfect for having babies...no sickness, look great, etc! Keep up the great work!

Kira said...

I can see the Palmer toe. I am so happy. The slow and steady takeover of the world is almost complete. But seriously, Sarah you look great and we are all happy for you guys.

Unknown said...

Palmer toe? Heck, I'm just glad I can only count 5 toes, regardless of who or where they came from! Happy days are almost here again.

Shannon said...

Oh wow, I love it!! You look so cute with a little tummy! yeah, what exactly is a palmer toe. I agree you do feel loved when you get comments. I've got to do a better job at it myself. :)

How's the photography going?

Erin said...

You look great, Sarah! I'm so excited for a wee girl! Hooray!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Congratulations on the baby girl!!! I just had my first girl 12 weeks ago (and I have a 19 month old son). I came across your blog by doing a search online for Clemson Football Coutdown Tickers... Must have pulled you up because you have a blog ticker and live in Clemson! Go TIGERS!!!
Again, congrats on the baby...being a mommy myself, I am always SO excited for new mommies!! It is the greatest job EVER!!!
Also...isn't Europe wonderful!! I loved the pictures...I have been over a few times and loved it! My sister and family were stationed (Army) so I had a free place to stay....never got to Prague though, which is where I would still love to make it to.

Amanda
www.amanda-familynews.blogspot.com

sara cardon said...

What belly?? You have to be kidding me!! My stomach is that big right now, and no, I am not pregnant...unfortunately, or I would have a better excuse than those double stuff oreos.