Monday, April 21, 2008

The Palmer Toe

Sometimes it is hard to separate fact from family folklore. But in the Palmer family, we take much pride in the one, clubbed toe. The Palmer Toe is the one with the little dot on it, the second from the left. See the difference from the one on the right? All my sisters have it, my dad, my dad's dad... cousins... although I've never conducted an extensive survey. But the fact that my cousin email address is palmertoe@yahoo.com tells me that at least one does. Any Palmers want to send me pics of their Palmer toes? Maybe we should settle this once and for all...
Ryan, Grace, Julie, me

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, one more benefit of being a Palmer!

Joan Morris said...

So now I know what a Palmer toe is. We just didn't even realize back in October of 2006, all the benefits and perks Sarah was bringing into this marriage (:!

Kira said...

Not only is it a benefit, it is totally awesome. We love the Palmer toe. I am the one with the palmertoe email address and I love having to explain why I have that as an email address. I am confused though. I have two Palmer toes and you only have one. Does that make me more Palmer? I will send you pics of my toe soon.

Julie Walker said...

One time I overheard Nathan playing with Gracie when she was a little baby, rocking her saying, "Oooh, Gracie, you are so cute, I just love you... love you love you love you, so cute, ...too bad you have your mommy's toes..." It was the moment I realize the Palmer Toes ARE NOT CUTE! It's great that we are all so proud of them anyways!

Julie
PS- I have 2 like Justin.
PSS-Did you see Gracie's toe flowers? I just had Pedicure Day at my place with friends and she wanted in on the action. My little girly girl!

Unknown said...

Sorry, I'm still confused about the Palmer toe. Hey, I don't even see dots in the picture. Oh well, guess you just had to be there.

Teresa said...

Did you get a pedicure for this picture? Your Palmer toe looks extra fabulous for some reason.