Talk about the shock of the century. I was sure I was having a boy! But Devin called it. He's been feeling the girl vibe for a few days now. We're so excited! She was a naughty little one during the ultrasound. She kept squirming around and hiding her face whenever we tried to get a look. I think we're going to have our hands full with this one.
20 comments:
YAY!!! How exciting! Do you have any names picked yet? Congrats! I'm glad she cooperated and gave you the money shot!
Another girl for the Palmer clan! I'm sure your Dad is thrilled! ;) You are going to have so much fun!!! Congrats to you both!
HA!!! I was thinking the EXACT same thing as Tiff! CONGRATS!!!! Oh, and I loved the comment in your other post about "the palmer toe!" I wonder if she'll have it!!! I'm so excited for you!
You'll have so much fun with a girl!! Congrats!
YAY!!! So excited for you!! :)
Congrats! That's so exciting. Let the pink begin.
CONGRATS!! Who knew?? You will LOVE having a girl, she will be your best friend and helper, and when she's the only one you have so far as a mommy-of-one, you will love all the girl time you get before the next one comes. Couldn't be happier!!!! And wow. Weird haiku. Save that one for baby's nursery wall.:)
Sara Cardon and Cousin Lucy
Congratulations!!!!! That is so exciting! enjoy preparing!
Sarah
FELICITACIONES !!!! Que alegria!
Congratulations!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I LOVE the girls...so fun, best clothes, but man, I'm ready for a little man!
She's getting all Cubs gear from us...Devin should like that :). The Palmergals need additions since the boys are catching up. We need to keep the Palmer Men's club powerless. Thanks for contributing :).
CONGRATS!!!!! Can't wait to see her! well her picture anyway! Girls are so fun. But then again, I don't know any different! Lets hear some name ideas!
I don't know how powerless the Palmer man clan is Teresa, we are taking over the World. Ha, ha, ha. Anyway, congrats Sarah. We are so happy for you guys.
p.s. Just reminding you that Devin promised that if it was a girl she would be named "Milka Morris." Has a nice ring to it, yeah?
Congrats!!! I am excited to see what Sarah + Devin equals in baby form. We are also excited to see you crazy kids. Please come and stay with us :-)
Congratulations! We are very happy for you two.
OH. MY. HECK. A girl! You are going to have a cute little Gracie! :) I am so excited for you! Congrats!!! Love Emily
Yayeeeeeee! I wonder if she'll be a schemer like her mother.
I swear, girls are THE BEST! We were thrilled we found out our second will be a girl too. Congrats that is SOOO exciting! You are cute by the way!
Post a Comment