
This past month has been a whirlwind of activities: birthday parties, baby showers, good-bye get-
togethers and now summer is staring me in the face and I don't quite know what to do with it. My ward has a ton of dental and medical students in it so I'm losing about a third of my social network. Not cool! I've been so sad this week as my dear friends start to pack up their trucks, drop their freezer food off at my house, and pull out. We originally thought we'd be here for 2 years so this ward was perfect. But if I have to do this year, after year, after year it is not going to be fun. But at the same time I've been able to get to know so many amazing girls and I'm so thankful for all the wonderful friendships I've made. This is a picture of our "Farewell Scraps" (Thursday night gab-fest that has nothing to do with
scrapbooking anymore.) The girls that put this together did an amazing job. They made up little yearbooks for everyone to sign for the "fourth-years", we did "most likely to..."s, a slide show... I've had a great couple years with these chicas!

"Fourth-Years"- Heather, Alyson, Rachel, Jena, Emily, Sara, Chelsey, Cindy and Marci.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you have had such a wonderful group of friends. Especially when they took such good care of you with your broken feet. It sounds like it is time for you guys to move to Boise :)
Been there. Done that. But not exactly in your same shoes-- I always knew after each round of goodbyes our turn was getting closer! I love the "fourth years," instead of seniors, sounds like Harry Potter.:)
Post a Comment