Then my mom came back with me (actually she kept Eva for an extra day in Philly and rode down on the bus with her) and we planted a garden and redecorated Eva's room. One of these days I'll live by my mom again. I love it when she comes to visit.
Can't pass up these pictures for the blog! Sophie is still the best baby. She's so nice and smiley. We love to cuddle and kiss the little chunker all day.
Here are Eva's friends Lydia and Eliza dressing up in all of Eva's clothes. We are so sad because they are leaving soon. :(
I've seen the pics of older siblings drawing all over their babies with markers. Eva takes it to a new level and be-dazzles her "Sophie Dollie."
Attempting to get a picture with the two of them in matching dresses. It is impossible.
Eva scratching her nose, Sophie eating grass. Nice.
4 comments:
The bedazzled Sophie pictures are pretty funny. It doesn't look like Sophie minded Eva's decorating at all.
Sorry, I can't look at your blog anymore. It makes me to sad.
Loved the shout-out to Philly!! I'll have to get a more complete list of where all you ate. Can't wait to live by you guys!! You'd better not move any time soon-- and that's a THREAT.:)
I love the bedazzling! I did a double take on the Eva-Gracie bedazzle pic...she looks exactly like Gracie did at that age in that profile. Where did you get the matching dress for Eva?! Love it. matchy matchy :). So great that you could go cheer for the Katie girl.
Post a Comment