Trip to Yorktown Beach with all our buddies. Eva and I had a blast, Sophie wasn't so excited about the whole beach concept (she hated it). You just wait until you can eat the sand, little bugger. Then you'll be hooked.
Rockin' the boots. (Now I'm starting to rock the tennis shoe look. Nike's with skirts, nice!) Trying unsuccessfully to get a pic of Sophie with the spring flowers. Easter egg hunt.
All dressed up for church Easter morning.
7 comments:
What cute girls!
So cute! It's amazing to me how much those girls look alike...at least I think they do. They're beautiful!
Yeah for more pictures of Sophie and Eva. I can't believe how much bigger Sophie looks. Eating "like a goat" must be helping her grow :) I love the Easter pictures! I can't wait to see you all!
Love the Easter pics!! Sophie looks like a baby pioneer. And she's huge (in the best way possible)! I just want to give her a squeeze!
Adorable! Hey, if you want to look cute in some tennis shoes and skirts, try the Nike workout skirts. They are darling with shoes. Also, the perfect solution for thighs that pull your shorts up the middle when you run. The workout skirt is my new best friend :) I can't wait to see the Morris'!!!
Now that's what blogs are for. Hooray for pictures of goats, go-go boots and little girls!
What cute girls! Logan is the same way, the kid loves to eat! I love you incorporated your "boots" into your chic outfit.
Post a Comment