Friday, May 6, 2011

Latest Food Post on HowDoesShe.com


Hey everyone. I bet most of you didn't know that I was a professional food blogger. Yessiree. I now have a claim to fame. Haha. Ok, so this is kind of embarrassing which is why I never put this on here before but I would really like some more comments on my my most recent post so check it out, comment (on howdoesshe) and try not to make it seem like you know me. And thanks to my awesome friend Ashlee for all the photography help!

http://www.howdoesshe.com/strawberries-meet-basil

Here are my first two from this winter.

http://www.howdoesshe.com/bake-baklava-be-famous

http://www.howdoesshe.com/love-rice-pudding

3 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

I checked out your recipes and they all sound great! I am especially interested in the ice cream - what fun flavor combination! Keep up the good work!

Jessica said...

That recipe sounds fabulous! Can't wait to try it out!

Joy and Ted said...

Did you know we have the same blog background? Great minds choose alike. And I just looked at your posts on HowDoesShe.com. I can't write a comment there because it was just be too obvious that I'm your friend. I can't help but be so impressed. I am totally oohing and ahhing over here. Not only do the recipes look delicious and new, but the photos and commentary were great...seriously, you are a great writer. What's your next post, because I want to read it?!