Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sophie's Seven Months Photos

Last week a lady at Costco stopped me, stared a Sophie for an awkward 20 seconds and said, "She's exceptionally remarkable." (Or maybe it was remarkably exceptional.) I'm her mom so I think she's the most beautiful thing alive but her beauty does not go unnoticed. I had Eva's pictures done at about this same age. I think 6-8 months is the peak of their cutie baby-ness. These are the babies I want to have plastered all over my walls for the next 50 years.












Photo credits go to my friend Alicia at Isis Photography. She did a great job and we had a great time!

10 comments:

Joan Morris said...

I'm a little prejudiced but I too think she is remarkably exceptional. What cute pictures! I can't wait to plaster them all over my walls.

Joy and Ted said...

I just want to kiss those cheeks!

Kay Hinton said...

Remarkably exceptional indeed. I have to tell you, I have a picture of her Grandma Joanie at about this same age and there is a remarkable similarity. She, of course, was also remarkably exceptional. Now I'm through remarking.

Shonna said...

She's a pretty baby and looks so happy! Did you make those bows? If so where did you get the patterns? They're adorable.

Jen said...

What great pictures. She really does have a cute little face that lights up when she smiles. I especially love the picture with the tutu and the necklace--SO cute.

Nat said...

my sisters have cute babies:)

Team O'Connor said...

Well she is adorable and I would definitely stare at her in a store. She is so smiley and looks so sweet in all of her pictures. I'm excited to see her again soon :)

Sarah said...

Nat, Is that directed at me or the boys you're dating?

Unknown said...

Your little Sophie is so cute. Don't you think it's funny how people stop you to tell you about how cute your baby is? LOL.

sara cardon said...

Exceptionally remarkable, remarkably exceptional, what does it matter when she really is so GORG!!! You need to set her up as a baby model and get her college paid for.