Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas Parties and Disney on Ice

The weekend before Christmas was a busy one in our house. With two parties (one at my house) and Disney on Ice, we were busy from Friday afternoon all the way through Sunday night.

Lucky for Eva, her interest in princesses peaked at just the right time- right when the tickets for Disney on Ice went on sale. She was so excited about her princess ticket and talked about them for days, even though I'm sure she had no idea what they were. She absolutely loved the show and I was so excited for her. I even started tearing up when the princesses came skating out! Haha. I'm getting even cheesier in my old age. (As if that were even possible.)


So excited to be going to the Princess Show!


Friday night we had a little dinner party at a Vietnamese restaurant with friends. Don't you love these photos? I have about a ka-gillion of them from 7th grade. This one is for old-time's sake. PS. Eva is not supposed to be in the picture. She was at a little party of her own but Devin went to pick her up at the end of the night.


Then Saturday we had a Minute To Win It party at our place. We put together a few games from the NBC show. Everyone had a great time. I think the guys especially liked having something to do besides socializing. And the kids had a blast running wild upstairs.

Penny-hose- grab the pennies out of the bottom of the pantyhose. I really enjoyed watching the guys do this one.

Ping-tac-toe... not to be confused with beer pong.

Face the cookie- wiggle a cookie from your forehead to your mouth using only your facial muscles. Nicole was the only one to successfully complete the task. Go Nicole!

Paper Dragon- Unravel a spool of streamers with your arm. Responsible for tons of sore shoulders the next day.

3 comments:

Shonna said...

Looks like tons of funny moments! ;)

Team O'Connor said...

You didn't play the orange game? We always played that one in Jr. High :) Hahaha. Looks like a fun night!

Teresa said...

So fun. I love the 7th grade photo shoot.