Here is our family room all done up. After much debate I finally settled on a fake white tree this year. It makes me happy.
Eva's favorite thing to say right now is, "I scared! Santa!" I think this guy might have something to do with that. (You better not pout, I'm telling you why... so why is Santa pouting? This can't be the first kid to resist sitting on your lap. But the lap thing is kind of creepy if you ask me so I can't blame her.)
I finally wrestled her into a photo with St. Nick.
Sophie was easier considering she was asleep. Santa looks a little freaked out by the whole arrangement. Maybe he's not sure how to fulfill the order for diapers and breast milk- the only items on Sophie's list this year.
Tacky Lights Tour. Richmond is famous for it's Tacky Lights Tour. We've gone out a few evenings now to see some of the houses on the tour. We just have to follow the stream of tour buses and Limos to these amazing houses. You can see a special on TLC this Tuesday (7pm) and Wednesday (2am). It's called "Crazy Christmas Lights" if you want to DVR it.
Enjoying our Hot Chocolate. Apparently we don't own a mug that doesn't bear the mark of a former or current employer. It brings back happy memories. Too bad my blogging days started after XANGO. Those years would have provided endless blog fodder. Maybe I'll start blogging in reverse once my life gets boring.
11 comments:
Okay, this post is absolutely halarious! What's up with the Santa Claus. I am still laughing my head off regarding that one!
Beautiful Christmas room and I love the tree. Is that Dora the Explorer paper?! I bet you are excited to see what you are giving yourself for Christmas :)!
That Santa is scary. I don't blame Eva for not wanting to sit on his lap. I think that picture of you trying to get a picture with her and Santa is a classic. Tell Eva her Christmas tree is "beautiful" and I am also guilty of buying myself presents, but I usually put that they are from Tom instead of from me. Maybe I should just be honest ;)
Your home looks so festive!
I love the picture of reluctant Eva and Santa! The over the top Christmas lights are great - boy am I glad I don't have to put all those up and take them down!!
Somebody check to see if that Santa has a rap sheet. Maybe he's hiding from his parole officer or something.
Haul out the holly!! Looks like you've gotten into the Christmas spirit for sure!! I love that little Eva-- her bed head (or is it hat hair) is the best in the hot chocolate picture. Can't wait to see you guys!
Uh, that Santa was creepy! I'm glad Eva has a good sense of the creepers already. She'll know to stay away from the icecream man that circles the park at 8 at night. I know she's got the sass so no one will be messin' with her :) All of your pictures are adorable! Eva is cracking me up. I'm sure you guys are having so much fun this Christmas. Your decorations look great too.
Agree on the Santa lap thing, a little too weird for me. And you are so funny, I was laughing thru this whole post! And I buy my own presents too, I just don't like surprises. That and I like to get what I want!
Eva girl in her sunglasses and a scary Santa, what a hoot!
Seriously Eva is hilarious. What is with the sunglasses? Austin has a pair of football socks that he insists on wearing everyday. Good thing we have two pairs. Cant wait to see you guys again!
To Mommy from Mommy...that's hilarious!!
I love your little Christmas tree, it's so cute. Adam would have had a field day with those lights. I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hopefully we'll see you sometime soon in Boise.
Post a Comment