Thanks for bearing with me for that stupid post. It's about time I post something to get that off of there. In Nat's words my blog is definitely "lacking" right now. I have so much to catch up on from the past month it is almost overwhelming. I'll just get working on it, right? We're back in Richmond now and feeling settled in again. Eva hopped right back on her schedule and although we're home bound without a car (still in the dang body shop) I feel like life is back to normal. Just need to catch up on the blog and all will be well. I don't know if I'm ready to delve into the trip but here are a few random thoughts to get me warmed up.
1. I'm really trying with Facebook but I'm just not getting it. I'm turning into my parents!
2. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society is a fantastic book, Superfreakenomics is interesting but not as good as the first and Raising up a F
amily to the Lord by Gene R. Cook is a must-read for any LDS parent. (2 chapters in and it is a goodie.)
3. 9 am church is amazing and nursery callings make it fly by.
4. 3 days into a 2-week sugar fast and I need a support group. Any volunteers?
5. I went to the dermatologist and while I was there asked for suggestions on anti-aging products. She recommenced an entire line sold at her office for $150. Do you think it is legit? Worth the money?? She and the nurse both had beautiful skin. I would kill for skin like that.
6. Obligatory Eva pic:
3 comments:
Awwwe. Such a sweet pic of Eva. I am not strong enough for a sugar fast. My latest addiction are marshmellows straight from the bag. What can I say...babies like marshmellows! Best wishes with your fast. Sorry to hear your car is in the shop.
Teresa
The XanGo skin care line is also $150. A little spendy but that's about what all higher end skin care lines are running. I'm also starting to care about my skin and the lines under my eyes! Nooooooo!
I turned 30 and I swear overnight my body is falling apart.
Post a Comment