Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas IV: Cabin and Mom's Vacation

One of Devin's Dad's friends hooked us up with this sweet cabin/house in Cascade, just north of Boise, for the weekend after Christmas. It was so fun to go up there and be stuck with each other for a couple days. Eva was a total marshmallow man in her snowsuit and she loved every minute of it. We went sledding, played with the 4-wheelers, went snow shoeing, went to Gold Fork hot springs and watched movies. It was beautiful up there in the winter wonderland.


I decided to head back to Vegas a couple days early to help my family get ready for the wedding. Eva and I were starting to get sick of each other so I left her with daddy and grandma. Devin did such a great job with her and even braved the flight alone from Boise to Vegas. And Eva has been nice to me ever since so I guess it was a good thing! The only mishap was when Eva pulled an ornament off the Christmas tree, walked to to the bathroom, dipped it in the toilet, then dripped red dye all over the white carpet. She accomplished all this within a couple minutes. Sneaky girl!


5 comments:

Dalton Family said...

My dream is to live where it's warm and have a cabin where it snows:-) Looks like a fun time!

Eva is so stinkin' cute in her snow gear!

Amy said...

I want to see wedding pictures!

Joan Morris said...

We had so much fun!! Thanks for coming and for letting Devin and I babysit for a few days!

Sarah said...

I'm working on it, I'm working on it...

Team O'Connor said...

Sweet cabin! That looks like such a great time! Eva is hilarious. I can't stop laughing 'cause of that face :) She is so mischievous.