After a few days in Vegas Eva and I flew up to Boise to be with Devin's family. Eva had a blast playing with her two cousins. Lucy helped alert me when Eva was being "naughty" and Zacky loved to follow Eva around despite her always smacking his little, bald head. We had fun finishing up our Christmas shopping, making Christmas goodies, planning the holiday menu, visiting grandma and grandpa Charlie, taking cousin baths, going to Uncle Taylor's basketball games and going to the ward Christmas party. (Eva made it though the first 15 minutes then jet lag got the best of her).
4 comments:
Cute! I love cousin baths! Ok, that sounded bad...I love BABY cousin baths!
Laura, I have a picture for you and you're going to die laughing. It might involve a tub and some cousins.
Eva's little Christmas dresses are adorable. love them! I can't get over how cute and ablsolutely lovable she is. good work!
Wait til you see my cousins in the tub picture!
Post a Comment