I found this site from Carrie's blog. I think I'm addicted. I was running out of internet to surf... now I can find the celeb look-alikes for everyone I know! I'm starting to have self-esteem issues because everyone tells me I either look like Meryl Streep (who plays old lady roles) or Julie from the Real World. So doing a bit of investigating on my own I found the #1 look-alike: Legally Blond herself, Reese Witherspoon. Awesome. I also look like MJ's X, a Miss Venezuela runner-up, former Friend and my favorite, feed-the-children-Sally-Struthers. (Yes, I wikipedia-ed.)
7 comments:
That's so fun! My opinion is that you are much prettier than any of those celebrities(:! and funnier too! I love this blog, I get to see a whole new side of my daughter in law.
No Meryl Streep? OUTRAGE!!!
Ha!!! So funny! I love it! And I agree with your mother in law...you are much prettier than the rest!
That site is totally fun! I'm addicted...which is apparent because it's after 2am and I'm frantically searching for people's photos to try! haha! You should check out Henry's on his blog. So funny!
I had to try it too...
Tried it too. Now I've posted ours on the blog, and here's to dreaming that I look 90% like I could be a celebrity. Ha.:)
Reese Witherspoon and Jessica Alba? You're way hotter than them, Sarah! And Kelly and I were watching The Truman Show the other night, and couldn't get over how much his forbidden/lost love looks like you. Her name's Natascha McElhone. Just another one to add to the list.
Post a Comment