Sara C. tagged me so here's my best shot. The rules...
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.
1. I have never purchased a magazine subscription. I am ALWAYS on the look-out for the perfect magazine. I can never decide which one to get so I spend my time in the check-out lane scrutinizing each brand, hoping that I'll find my soul-mate magazine. (Right now it's between Real Simple and Living... any suggestions?)
2. If I was graded on my ability to memorize song lyrics, I would get a big fat F. I can hear a song 1000 times and never learn the words. I don't know why because my memory isn't that bad. Devin thinks it's because I never pay attention to the words. I'm always off in my own world thinking about who knows what. When I have kids I'm probably going to sing them "Eternal Flame" by the Bengals or "Stay" by Lisa Loeb as lullabies because those are the only 2 songs I know all the words to.
3. Like the dad on "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and his Windex, I think I can cure the world with yogurt. Any time I feel like I'm getting sick, I drink one of my special yogurts and I'm fine. Placebo? Maybe. But I find myself searching out human subjects to validate my experiments. Anyone want in? Here's my favorites. b-k . Used in Canadian hospitals to treat chemo patients to build back their immune systems, av. in health food stores. Dannon Immunity. Not quite as powerful but seems to work okay, is cheaper and av. at Wal-mart. And to make it even wierder, sometimes I culture Bio-k in my own yogurt maker.
4. I love cousins. I have a special bond with my cousins. 1st, 2nd, 3rd twice removed, it's all good. Most of my favorite memories (and favorite people) come from the cousins. (Halloween memories: corn maze, hitting Jina with a corn stalk javelin, Haunted Forrest, Mr. Pumpkin Head... just to name a few.) My kids will have lives filled with cousin craziness like I do.
5. I'm really into making pesto right now. Basil pesto, cilantro pesto, mint pesto, rosemary-parsley pesto... This is the main reason why I heart my herb garden so much.
6. Hi, my name is Sarah and I like watching sports. There, I said it.
I tag: Keri F., Tiffany plus baby girl (Congrats, Tiff!), Laura D., Teresa, and Shannon H.
11 comments:
Ha ha! I am picturing you and Laura singing Stay and Eternal Flame really loud right now! ;)
Hey!! Don't worry Sarah I am not a stalker!! I am Devin's cousin Tricia. Cute blog!! I love your six things I already feel like family!
You TOTALLY know "inspiration" by Chicago!!! Come on Sarah...give yourself a little more credit!!!
Personally, I love the bit about the yogurt culturing. And by the way, You've been tagged-back! Hee hee hee, can't wait to see 6 more!!
Go to my blog for details.
T
Hey! No tag-backs!
Oh Sarah. You have such a way with words. No wonder Devin can't get enough of you-- he must find you as hilairous as I do. I'm looking forward for some COUSINS for Lucy to play with, too!! We need some lil' guys....:)
That trip with Scott was HILARIOUS!!! The part that stands out to me the most though is fighting with him because I wanted to listen to MMMMbop and he wanted Metallica! You were trying to be the peacemaker in the back of the car!!! What a random trip!! That was soooo fun though!
I HAVE read Twilight...yeah, she's a girl I can relate to. Well, except for all that in love with a vampire stuff. I actually was just about to sit down and finish the last chapter of New Moon.
Cool I love cousins too! I just tagged you too! Tee hee. Check mine out.
I am assuming you like cookies... he he he lots of recipes to try. Thanks for posting that!
you do not like watching sports.... Liar!
Post a Comment