Friday, October 5, 2007

Sad, Sad Cubs Song...

I woke up this morning to Devin's sad Cubs song.

Cubs suck bad,
Cubs suck bad,
Hey Chicago what do you say,
The Cubs are gonna get swept in the playoffs.
Cubs suck bad,
Cubs suck bad,
Hey Chicago what do you say,
The Cubs are gonna get swept in the playoffs.

My poor guy. Another year, another disappointment.

11 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Come on Devin! Where's your Faith?? You have to keep believing until it's over. There's always hope for a miracle!

Dalton Family said...

You're going to Vegas in 2 weeks? (I read it on Tiff's page) For how long? We'll be driving through BC somewhere around oct. 20th. Let me know!! I'd LOVE to see you! by the way...do you have a new phone number? I want to call you sometime!

Lindy said...

GO DIAMONDBACKS!!!!!!!!! (evil cackle)

Sarah said...

I'm actually going to be in Utah too! We better not miss eachother... I fly into Vegas Saturday night, the 20th. My mom and I are going to drive up to Utah for a couple days around the 22nd or so. Any Utah peeps that read this, clear your schedules. Laura, I have the same phone number so give me a call whenever.

Teresa said...

So sad. The whole city (well at least half of it) are mourning right along with your little cubbie. Better luck next year! We're still looking for bait to get you guys to Chi town. Nice song!

sara cardon said...

But you had a nice anniversary anyways, right?? Come on Dev. Phillies lost too. Oh well.

Unknown said...

Hey Devin. Don't despair. Afterall, You still have your favorite pro football team to cheer for. So, how are those Atlanta Falcons doing this year anyway? Just a thought: you could go back to your hometown roots and become a Boise State Bronco Backer. They always seem to win and you would look good in Blue and Orange.

Dalton Family said...

Come on, Sarah....just ONE more bachelor update!!!! Please!!!

Sarah said...

A happy ending to sad play-offs... Devin is taking me to Savannah for our anniversary where he can drown out his sorrows with sweet Paula Deen butter. Guys, thank you for all the support. (Lindy excluded, of course.)

Anonymous said...

Better stop by my house you two!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

I will. I was just thinking about that. I want to meet your girls!