In celebration of the Chicago Cubs 4th trip to the play-offs since 1945, we decided to post the Cubs' victory song. Now you can all sing along and get it stuck in your heads just like us. As a fair warning it's one of those buggers that you can't get rid of.
Baseball season's underway
Well you better get ready for a brand new day
Hey, Chicago, what do you say
The Cubs are gonna win today.
They're singing ...
(Chorus:)
Go, Cubs, go
Go, Cubs, go
Hey, Chicago, what do you say
The Cubs are gonna win today
Go, Cubs, go
Go, Cubs, go
Hey, Chicago, what do you say
The Cubs are gonna win today.
They got the power, they got the speed
To be the best in the National League
Well this is the year and the Cubs are real
So come on down to Wrigley Field.
We're singing now ...
(Chorus:)
Baseball time is here again
You can catch it all on WGN
So stamp your feet and clap your hands
Chicago Cubs got the greatest fans.
You're singing now ...
(Chorus:)
8 comments:
Go Cubbies!!! I'm sure Grandpa is cheering for them on the other side!
Sarah Marie! You are a sports nut! Who would've thought:)
Yes, more bait to get you crazy tourists to visit us in Chicago. I think you guys need to post a video of you two singing the song. That would make my day. Congrats to the cubbies, its about time! There is always room at our house for you two, esspecially during the world series!
I'm waiting for the latest Bachelor re-cap!!!
Who are the Cubs? I haven't seen them in the playoffs before.
I'm just being mean, go Cubs
Sarah... great blogging! It is soo fun to see what you are up to!
Okay, Laura, there you go. It's up!
Post a Comment