We started out with a little spring skiing up at Bogus Basin. I honestly didn't think we'd get either girl up on the hill but they both tried it out and loved it. I think we're on our way to being a skiing family. Joan took Sophie and myself to a BYU Ballet performance where Sophie got to meet all the princesses. And Eva lost her first tooth. She babied it for about 4 days while it was wiggly. I finally got sick of it and yanked it out. Losing your first tooth is a big deal. The tooth fairy brought her a dollar.
We decided to go to Utah for Spring break. We spent tons of time at the amazing Thanksgiving Point museums. Sophie had a blast despite her scowl. We took a trip up to campus and bought some new BYU gear for the girlies. We took Trax to downtown to see the temple and City Creek. We spent time with G&G Palmer, my sister Julie and cousins. My cousin Michelle breeds little Parti Yorkie puppies. The girls fell in love. Little Andy (my cousin Andrea's son) spent all day making Eva a dollhouse. He's such a sweet boy!!
I'm starting to get a baby bump here at 18 weeks. And here's Eva with her favorite General Conference tradition, crepes. They also love having a couple days to hang out and do lots of activities and crafts. Eva says she likes Conference Weekend so that's a good start. :) So do I!
Easter, playing with Scout next door, trips to the Discovery Center, visit from Natalie and Dallan, growing belly, planting fairy gardens, too many trips to the nursery creeping out new plants, birthday lunch with friends, Eva's piano recital, sugar highs during a visit from G&G Palmer, harvesting tons and tons of flowers from the yard... phew. It was a busy spring after all!!
Baby bump at 21 weeks. This is when I threw out my back during CrossFit then started suffering from Sciatica pain. I when I say, suffer, I mean suffer. I shed many, many tears those weeks! Ho. Lee. Cow. For about 3 weeks I couldn't stand for more that 3 or 4 minutes without the entire left side of my body screaming in pain. I limped everywhere. It was crazy. Finally I started physical therapy and it cured me in 4 sessions. It was a total miracle.
Here is Eva dressed up for superhero day in a costume she designed herself. She is "Super Sparkle". Then we had a fun King Cake party for Mardi Gras with the Smiths, Devin's parents and aunt and uncle. And to finish it up are photos from a little gymnastics meet that Eva had.













1 comment:
I love your baby bump. I can't wait to see this little prince. Your girls are so darling but it amazes me how different they look. You can tell they're sisters but they have their own unique look. Absolutely gorgeous. I miss you guys! When do you want to come to NC? Hahaha. I promise we'll visit Idaho too. I don't think Corey has ever been there.
Post a Comment