Kindergarten Farm Day is a big deal for these little kids. I wasn't planning to go but they asked me to take pictures at the last minute so Sophie and I went. I was so happy I did. It was pretty much the most adorable thing I've ever seen. The Whiting Farm is just outside the neighborhood. The Whitings are the most amazing people and have this fantastic farm that they pretty much open up to the neighborhood at all times. The first picture is of the kids walking from the school across the field to the farm. They had it set up into 7 different stations, potato planting, feeding the cows, feeding the horses and goats, petting the chicks, making scarecrows, and shooting the water rockets, and riding the tractor. I spent the time running around to the different stations trying to get pics of all the kids but I ended up in the chick section most of the morning. It was so cute to watch all the little kids try to hold and not squash those little things!!
Eva with a couple of her buddies, Cooper and Trevor. I love the dress Eva picked out for the day.
Chasing the soda bottles that came off the rockets.
Eva says she liked holding the chicks because they would fall asleep in her arms.
Eva's Kindergarten teacher, Ms. Murphy. She liked her because she was "nice". Eva had a great year with her.
Sophie joined right in with the blue group and I hardly saw her that morning.



























1 comment:
Nothing could be cuter than this! What a fun day!
Post a Comment