Looking back on the summer of 2015 I can say it was a great one. Devin's brother Taylor was here for an internship. They had a great time playing all sorts of sports and talking about Primer League soccer non-stop. They were in an article for the Idaho Statesman about the new foot golf course.
Boise hosts a Criterium bicycle race downtown every summer. It was super exciting. We love downtown Boise. I want to buy a condo and move there when I grow up.
A full summer of being pregnant. The girls are so excited for a baby brother. Eva loves to come up to my belly and talk to the baby. He wakes up and starts moving around.
One of the highlights this summer was with the Cardons and Auntie Whitney came to town. We jam packed the week with all sorts of cousin funness. We had a tea party and swim parties at Grandma's, we biked the Greenbelt and had a picnic and a fun camp out in the backyard where my kids learned all sorts of new potty jokes. We even had time for a family pic.
The boys took a week long backpacking trip into the mountains. I can't find the pics right now so I'll have Devin add those in later. They made it back alive and had a great time.
32 Weeks! Ready for the pool! It's pretty much a daily occurrence.
Sophie's gigantic sunflower that she started in a cup at preschool this spring. It's been fun to watch it shoot up!
We also took a trip up to a yurt in the mountains near Idaho City with the Smiths. I left for the night and Devin had to take care of the monkeys on his own. They were terrible. ;) That's what he'll remember from the trip!


1 comment:
You look so good! I can't wait to see this handsome little man. Devin is a famous athlete! That is so cool. We are going to visit one day for our tour de Boise with a sports star.
Post a Comment